SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Road Worn "Blackguard" Telecaster w/ further relicing!

What's Hot
RandomGeckoRandomGecko Frets: 321
edited October 2018 in Guitars £
This is a 2009 - I believe - made in Mexico Fender Road Worn Tele. The cool part is that it's been pretty heavily modded from stock.

First of all is the relicing - whoever had it previous to me had it relic'd further to look more like a CS Nocaster, and it looks great. Everyone that sees it simply assumes it's a CS model. It also has Wound4Sound Chris Hernandez pickups that are somewhat like a Nocaster/Twisted Tele set, I believe, but wound a little more vintage. Compensated saddles, wax cloth wiring throughout, CTS pots and PIO cap plus a Suhr treble bleed on the volume pot.

Guitar plays great, has very minimal fret wear to the Dunlop 6105 tall-narrow frets, and is generally a great playing Tele. However, I'm simply not really a Tele player despite trying, and I have two - so since I got this last, then it's gonna be the one to go.

I'll be sad to see it go as when I have played it - around 6 times in the last year - I've always thought I should play it more, but I gravitate toward other guitars in my collection so I'm gonna move it on.

I'm looking for £720 posted in a gig bag. I don't have the original one, nor a case, though I could potentially provide it in a G&G case for £825.

Pics below, any questions let me know.

3reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments