SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Telecaster “Top Hat” Switch Tip

DrBobDrBob Frets: 3042
I’m after a top hat style switch tip for a Tele,

I’ve bought a couple from local guitar shops but the hole in them is too small to take the switch blade I’m guessing they’re for “import” switches and what I need is a US spec one !

So, anyone got one spare ? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    I think ive got one... or maybe two... one black and one white/cream ? Ill have a look in the spares box. 
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3042
    stuagu said:
    I think ive got one... or maybe two... one black and one white/cream ? Ill have a look in the spares box. 
    Cool thanks @stuagu ;
    Drbob... found the black one, and memory serves it fits both size switches. U want it? 
    stuagu said:
    Drbob... found the black one, and memory serves it fits both size switches. U want it? 
    Would love it, how much do I owe you old chap ? 
    Pm me adres bud and il send it. If you feel so inclined stick a coin or two in the cancer research collection tin next time your passing :) 
    stuagu said:
    Pm me adres bud and il send it. If you feel so inclined stick a coin or two in the cancer research collection tin next time your passing :) 
    Deal !