Valuation help (Prs se)

What's Hot
skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6888
Still deciding on wether to keep or sell, but I havent found many/any others up for sale to get an idea of what I might get for this.. The ones I have seen have been either beaten, or older models without the birds. 

whaddaya think?

Its a 2015 Prs se Tremonti, the type with wraparound compensated bridge in Vintage Cherry. 

Built by Pt Wildwood Indonesia, or so the headstock says. 

All standard except the metal knob markers. 

Condition is great, no marks, dents, chips, scuffs. No fret wear.. 

In fact I've hardly used it since new.. hence thinking about selling. 

I keep meaning to restring it and play it, but I know what will happen... 

It would come with its original gigbag too. 
I actually opened it up earlier and found the reciept and hang tags lol. Not that I'd expect the tags to add much if anything, as its not a high end prs. 
The only easy day, was yesterday...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1344
    check e bay ended listings under the tremonti se but i would guess around £250 plus postage 
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1344
    just had a quick look ended listings range from £128 to £350 so i would say around the £250 to £300 mark 
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6888
    mark123 said:
    just had a quick look ended listings range from £128 to £350 so i would say around the £250 to £300 mark 
    Cheers man. Didnt think to try that! 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • mark123 said:
    check e bay ended listings under the tremonti se but i would guess around £250 plus postage 
    Yes, it’s always better to look at the actual price things sell for on eBay. There are too many people asking over optimistic prices for guitars. They tend to keeping on relisting, some for months, I don’t know if they ever sell for their asking prices or just give up.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14879
    skunkwerx said:
    In fact I've hardly used it since new.
    The question that you have to ask yourself is, why?

It is possible that you do not get on well with the neck profile or scale length. It is far more likely that you are disappointed with the pickups, controls or tuning stability. All of these aspects of the guitar can be improved with carefully chosen upgrades.

skunkwerx said:
    I keep meaning to restring it ...
    Don't do that without replacing, at the very least, the bridge/Treble position humbucker.

skunkwerx said:
    ... and play it, but I know what will happen. 
    If the sell/keep decision is that marginal, the cost of one replacement humbucker is certain to be less than the hit that you will take selling for £250-350.

If you are confident that the PRS SE Tremoniti is not right for you, consider exchanging it for something more suitable via them thar forum classified ads.

You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.