SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Strat Body Custom Shop & more (Down Down Down in Price)

close2uclose2u Frets: 997
edited May 2014 in Guitars £
Following this discussion : http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/11722/wondering-about-the-approximate-selling-value-of

I am selling my custom strat for parts. I have never sold a guitar for parts, and as you will see if you read the thread linked above, I have had to seek a lot of guidance on prices and how best to part it out.  These are guide prices for the various parts in combination as suggested by members.  If you want specific parts together then please contact me.  Most importantly, ask questions ... and make comment that you think helpful ... as I said, I am new to doing this.

NEW PRICE: £295
Further price drop
£410 (plus P&P) ... reduced to £390 delivered .... reduced to £370 ... reduced to £325 delivered.
Body with all remaining hardware:
  • Body
  • Neck plate
  • Bridge assembly (minus block and tremolo arm)
  • Tremolo cavity cover
  • Jack socket
  • Screws for the above
Fender Custom Shop body, 50s style 2-tone sunburst

It has some dings and knocks around the edges mainly, some on the rear. It looks almost 1-piece as the grain / join is so beautifully matched.

5-digit replica 1959 neck plate

Bridge assembly (Bridge plate, Saddles, Claw & Springs) 

Tremolo cavity cover, creamy off-white

Jack Socket

Kinman AV-n 59 pickups - £135 (plus P&P) & Single-ply 8-hole Pickguard  £390 delivered  SOLD

I can include this either with the body (including pots etc) or with the pickups as a loaded pickguard. Prices vary to suit.

Callaham block (& tremolo arm) - £40  SOLD

MIJ neck - £100 SOLD

Pics:
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments