SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: DOD Wah

jpttaylorjpttaylor Frets: 465
edited February 2019 in FX £
Having a bit of a clear out, because apparently I've now reached the point when I'm actually able to comprehend having too many pedals. All prices include 1st class signed for postage, no velcro on any of them, feel free to ask questions - happy to take more pictures if need be.

EHX Small Clone - £30 (SOLD) - the typical swirly chorus, I've just realised that it's not quite my thing. It does have some superficial scars from gigging that I've tried to show in the photos but works perfectly. No box or manual with this one.

EHX Big Muff with Tone Wicker - £45 (SOLD) - monstrously thick fuzz, does the violin sustain thing but has a lot of variation with the tone and wicker switches. Great condition, includes box and papers. 

Tone City Fuxx Fuzz - £23 (ON HOLD) - mini clone of the Foxx Tone Machine, really nice retro fuzz with an octave switch to cut through the mix, and it's got a rude name. Fairly sure I still have the box and papers with this, but need to check.

Also found in my pedal drawer was an old DOD FX-17 Wah. I'm selling it as not working - it does produce sound, but there's a point in the middle of the sweep where it goes to the maximum setting and then back to normal. I've read online that it uses a sheet of mylar as the capacitor and this is what needs replacing, but I've far beyond my skills of repair. £20 posted, and most of that will be the postage because it's a heavy thing. No box sadly.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments