SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Yamaha Revstar RSP20CR in brushed black £750 inc postage

kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1165
edited October 2018 in Guitars £
This is an absolute peach of a guitar that I’ll probably regret selling/trading. I’ve just got major GAS for another Strat Plus. So this has to go to fund the purchase.

These guitars are made in Japan by Yamaha. It has Yamaha's own pickups which sound great, Yamaha tuners which are rock solid and tonepros AVT ii locking wraparound bridge. Everything about the guitars construction is top notch as you would expect from Yamaha Japan.

Its been setup with a low action (approx 1.5mm at the 12th fret). It’s currently strung up with Daddario 10-46 gauge strings.

There is a very light scratch in the finish on the front which would probably buff out. It’s really difficult to see but I did try and photograph it. The finish on these is hand rubbed and is designed to mark up pretty easily. There is also a bit of tarnishing on the anodised scratch plate. 

The guitar will come complete with the original hardcase. I also have all the original packaging that it was shipped in so postage isn’t a problem.

Trades wise I’m looking for a Fender strat plus or plus deluxe. I might also consider a nice HSS Strat, it doesn’t have to be Fender.

Cash price is £750 that includes postage.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jn99v8or00j43kz/AAAaOSGjXAt71G6PvwL0_535a?dl=0

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments