SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Marshall JCM 2000 - DSL 401 Guitar Amp

MegMeg Frets: 0
edited April 2014 in Amps £
For Sale

40w Marshall JCM 2000 - DSL 401

£350 

Hi folks I am selling my 40w Marshall guitar amp for a price of £350. It has 1 clean and 2 dirty channels (which ROCK!) and I am including a Marshall foot-switch pedal which is normally sold separately. 

Any guitarist who's used these classic amps will know they push out a nice clean tone (even when you turn right up) and an ACDC style dirty sound which is great of all types of classic rock, indie-style punch and crunchy blues. I play this with a cherry Gibson SG and it sounds the nuts! It's more that capable as a back-line for even large-venue gigs (solid enough you can sit on!) or as a practice amp at home without taking up too much space.

The reason for sale is that I am no longer in a band so am replacing it with a 10w practice amp just for footling about on. This is a great, solid amp which has been my trusted partner for many gigs, and I have just had this serviced so it's in tip-top condition. 

Please ask any questions and I will get straight back to you. I am near Warrington in Cheshire :)

imageimageimage
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1143
    I know Meg from a band a few years back, so deal with confidence :D

• MegMeg Frets: 0
    edited April 2014
    cheers Rik :) 
  • MegMeg Frets: 0
    YAY picture worked!! :D