SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Cornell Romany 10 watt combo

A_T_WA_T_W Frets: 66
edited April 2014 in Amps £
Having a clear out and selling off all the stuff I don't use - this is a lovely little thing but I just find myself using my SF Champ more often, don't think tweed is quite my style.

First the basics -  it's a 10 watt 6L6 1x10 tweed combo, hand-built in the UK, with controls for volume, bass, treble, EQ cut (to take the EQ section out and significantly boost the gain) and an attenuation selector switch. Mine is a slightly older model so it comes with 3 modes - 10 W, 2 W and 1/4 W. Full power is loud enough to keep up with a drummer, 2 W is great for home cleans and 1/4 W is perfect for home distortion. The finish may also be a limited edition, it looks somewhat different from most of the standard Romany's I have seen.

Price-wise I'm looking for £400 (roughly what I paid for it), with postage being another £20 or so on top. If anyone is near Edinburgh though you are welcome to collect it yourself and could even try it out. I'll consider part exchanges for interesting pedals (mostly fuzzes, but try me) or a Danelectro 59. Oh, and it also comes with a cream leather amp cover, which I forgot to take a picture of, doh!

Any questions just send me a message :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom