SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Ernie Ball Musicman John Petrucci JP6 Electric Guitar PX/Trade

kramereekrameree Frets: 101
edited November 2018 in Guitars £

Comments

• prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3990
    That's cool. What pickups are in it at the moment? Are the originals the custom wound pair from before the D-sonic/crunchlab/liquifire/etc?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • kramereekrameree Frets: 101
    Yes the pickups are the original custom wound Dimarzios and they will be included...Ive added a Dimarzio humbucker from hell in the neck (sounds like it should be high output but it is more single coil like) and a Dimarzio air norton in the bridge. I like the clearer tone in the neck and find the the Air Nortons a nice balanced pickup..

• KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1297
    Great guitar, great colour, great price.
  • any pics of the marks that have been "touched up" please
    Thanks
    I will try and take better pics but my phone is rubbish so everything goes blurred close up...happy for anyone to come and check it out and it is priced accordingly...

edited November 2018
    Trades I'm interested in with cash either way.. Fender Clapton, SRV, AVRI, 69 CS Strat, Jaguar inc Jonny Marr..PRS USA models (not the S2 range) still miss my EG!...Suhr, Tom Anderson. I've been using a Helix but would like to spend some time with a Kemper so would consider a Kemper as well...