SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SORTED!] WTB: Seymour Duncan JB / Jazz

infernoukinfernouk Frets: 8
edited November 2018 in Parts £
Hey as title says, looking for some used JB/59 pickups, happy to buy separately

Will need to fit in my epi LP standard

edit: changed to a jazz rather than 59 just to hopefully make it easier to find a matching pair

Cheers! 

edit: sorted thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlegreeAlegree Frets: 669
    tFB Trader
    I have a coil rewound trembucker jB at £45
    Alegree pickups & guitar supplies - www.alegree.co.uk
  • Just out of interest, is there a particular reason why you want to pair the JB with a 59, instead of the more typical Jazz?
  • infernoukinfernouk Frets: 8
    edited November 2018
    Just out of interest, is there a particular reason why you want to pair the JB with a 59, instead of the more typical Jazz?
    Its not more typical in metal or heavier genres, take a look at the LTD range of guitars passive combos, always 59 and JB, im hoping to compare this guitar to my EC1000 which has this combo so just wanted to match it up
  • Alegree said:
    Hey man, sorry im not too knowledgeable about this, how does that differ from a regular JB?
  • AlegreeAlegree Frets: 669
    tFB Trader
    infernouk said:
    Alegree said:
    Hey man, sorry im not too knowledgeable about this, how does that differ from a regular JB?
    It has a string spacing of 53mm (epi standard is 52mm, so that's not a problem on that one).
    It came to me with one of the coils broken, so I rewound it back to original spec. It should be indistinguishable.

I also have another pickup that's almost exactly a '59 neck specs if you're interested (but obviously not a Duncan).
    Alegree pickups & guitar supplies - www.alegree.co.uk