SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Further Price Drops*Only Fishman AFX Chorus left

preston61preston61 Frets: 690
edited November 2018 in FX £

Few things that I've decided not to keep.

All prices include postage and assume PPG. Pictures upon request

Fishman AFX Acoustic Chorus and other Modulation effects - £75 - No box, very good condition. Really like this pedal, has 3 types of chorus, 2 types of tremolo, flanger, phaser and a rotary effect. All of them are very good and I'd suggest would work just as well on electric as they would the acoustic

Strymon Multiswitch - £55 - SOLD Comes boxed and in excellent condition with the TRS cable and Velcro on the bottom.

EHX C9 Organ Pedal - £139 - SOLD Boxed with power supply and in excellent condition. Just prefer the B9 as I only need a simple organ sim, and out of the 2, the B9 is more one trick pony, where as the C9 has a few more quirky (still excellent) sounds.

Boss DD20 - £95 - SOLD No box and in a good used condition, works like it should. I was going to have 2 on the board but they're just too big or that

Strymon Flint - £190 - SOLD Comes boxed and is in excellent condition. Been told the stereo output isn't working, but having never played in stereo I haven't been able to try that out. Sounds great and works fine aside from that, has the soft switch footswitches

Fulltone Supa Trem v1 - £85 - SOLD Quality tremolo pedal, very good condition, all boxed etc.

Boss RV 500 - £229 - SOLD Excellent condition and boxed. Just not for me, so much choice and options that it's overwhelming for a simpleton like me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments