SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Teenage Engineering OP-1

Macca_25387Macca_25387 Frets: 91
edited November 2018 in Studio & Rec £
For Sale is my magic box of tricks. If you don’t know what this is have a quick look on youtube, these are amazing. I want to upgrade my home stereo setup so this needs a new home, No trades unless it’s an OD-11

Prices have started to shoot up again on these i’ve noticed. Possibly the hype around the Op-z and they’re a nightmare to get new. Middle of last year i had to wait 4 months. 

Basically mint condition bar a little mark on the screen which you can only see in certain lights, not visible when it’s switched on. Lived in the flightcase, which this will come with from new. Also included are a 3d printed stand and 3.5mm to 2x 1/4” cable for hooking up to a mixer or soundcard Plus the original usb charge cable and i’ll throw in an usb plug. Got an antenna somewhere also. Box lid is fixed in the bottom the flightcase with the clear protective cover.  

SOLD

https://imgur.com/gallery/f2qLnr0
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom