SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Bogner Goldfinger 45 head + matching 2x12 cab - £1400

mpd106mpd106 Frets: 1
edited December 2018 in Amps £
For sale is my Bogner Goldfinger 45 head, with matching 2x12 open-back cab. I bought it new from GuitarGuitar in Epsom in 2013, it's only seen super light use, so it's basically as-new. Still have the boxes it shipped in, cables, footswitch, and probably the receipt too! It's never left my flat, never been gigged, only used in the bedroom. Yes, arguably it was a dumb purchase, but it sounds great at bedroom levels and it's ridiculously versatile so gimme a break p I'm moving it on because I've got an 8 month old daughter and haven't switched it on since she was born.

I'm looking for £1500 £1400 for the pair. I could be persuaded to split them but I'd prefer not to. Based in Cambridge, and for now let's go with collection only.

Specs and description from online retailers:

Leave it to Bogner to craft an all-tube amp that gives you classic 6V6-fueled tones - plus the kind of modern flexibility you need for the stage or the studio. The 45-watt, reverb-equipped Goldfinger head sounds absolutely fantastic at each of its four wattage selections (13, 23, 30, and 45 watts, from High and Low settings plus a half-power switch), which make this head perfect for making tracks, rehearsals, or onstage. Best of all, Bogner built in features that let you pull an incredible range of tones out of the Goldfinger. Choose between pre and post effects loops, take advantage of pre and post brightness switches, and give each of the two channels its own distinctive voice. The Goldfinger is an amazing tone machine that makes your guitar sing!

Bogner Goldfinger 45-watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Head Features:

• 45-watt, 2-channel tube amplifier
  • 4 x 6V6 tube power amp section
  • Choice of variable Boost or Pre FX-Loop
  • Boost or Pre FX-Loop individually footswitchable for each channel
  • Footswitch controllable tube buffered series or parallel Post FX-Loop
  • Footswitch controllable spring reverb
  • Alpha channel: Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain, and Loudness controls; Pre and Post Bright switches
  • Omega channel: Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain EQ, Gain and Loudness controls, 69/80 mode switch
  • High and Low plus Half power switch for 4 different power settings between 9 and 45 watts.
  • Functions on footswitch: a/Omega channel select, Alpha boost/pre-fx, Omega boost/pre-fx, reverb, post-fx
  • Dimensions (subject to change): 10-3/4" x 25-1/2" x 10-1/4"
  • Weight: 42 lbs.
Pics below!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments