SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feeler - FS/FT Blackstar ID:60TVP-H

olsols Frets: 10
Hello all.

I have a 60 watt Blackstar ID series head which I bought as a temporary fix after my GH50L stopped making noises... I now have a fully functioning GH50L back home now, so the Blackstar is surplus to requirement.

The amp itself is very versatile. It is a solid state/digital effort from Blackstar, however it has to be one of the best (if not the best) sounding SS amp on the market right now. You can get some really nice and convincing tones from the amp, without any digital artefacts or tonal crappiness you get with Line 6 amps.

You get a full raft of EQ options, including Blackstars ISF technology, as well as a nifty feature which models numerous different valve types from KT88, to 6L6 and most things inbetween. There are also a bunch of onboard effects to choose from too.

You can get some excellent sounds at relatively low volumes, which makes it a great choice for home practice, but you can also get plenty of volume for live scenarios. I have gigged this particular amp on 3 occasions and had no problems.

The amp itself is in excellent condition, and comes with a nice footswitch.

I have no current images of the amp, although I am looking to grab a couple this afternoon. I may also record a video to demonstrate some of the sounds you can get from the amp.

There is some more information about the amp to be found here in the meantime: 

I am looking for purchase and trade offers on this. I would be interested in a tele, decent delay pedals....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom