SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS ; TC MIMIQ DOUBLETRACKER £55 delivered

DominicDominic Frets: 16616
edited November 2018 in FX £
Brand New .....unwanted birthday present
 Mint,unused , Boxed etc ......great pedal but I don't need it
 Strangely Brian Wampler has a whole video on Youtube demonstrating it and saying it's a fantastic pedal - he should know 
 £78 New .......£55 takes it
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16616
    edited November 2018
    Bump
    If you have a 2 amp or 2 path set up this will give you the biggest, broadest stereo 2 guitar set up you will ever hear........it's fantastic for things like the "Wanna go my Way " intro or dual unison solos but if you are a 3 piece it fattens out the guitar parts and fills the space perfectly
    bump
    Ha ha ha Bump
    Saw somebody just bought a Keeley 30ms double tracker on here for £85
    ......mistake
    This is acknowledged to be far better at the same job....ask Brian Wampler (he knows a bit about pedals )..........oh and £30 cheaper
  • Dominic said:
    Ha ha ha Bump
    Saw somebody just bought a Keeley 30ms double tracker on here for £85
    ......mistake
    This is acknowledged to be far better at the same job....ask Brian Wampler (he knows a bit about pedals )..........oh and £30 cheaper
    They do different things though to be fair, both very good in their own right at what they do. The 30ms simulates a modulated tape delay at a set time and the abbey road reverb, the TC is more that it doubles your notes with a bit of random variation to make it sound bigger. It's like saying a pear is a better version of an Apple - both awesome! Good luck with the sake
    I'm scared and I'm waiting for life
    Not really........there is no random algorithm in the Mimiq........it's basically delay with modulation just like the Keeley
    they both have a kind of slapback effect to create the illusion of multiple guitars
    had both, prefer the Mimiq but actually the slapback effect they both have annoys me
    Little Mimiq pedal says "buy me....I do a very good job of double tracking"