SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anyone posted a combo valve amp to Italy or EU in general?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I'm Italian. I've had amps shipped to me from almost everywhere in Europe, and I'm using the marketplace on this forum as one of my favorite.
    Currently a guy in UK is waiting for a head I've shipped to him using UPS, was fast here in Italy, but then got slowly in Germany and UK. 
    And currently waiting for a Torpedo Live I bought on this forum. Interparcel is a nightmare, trying avoiding it. 
    There are some Italian  website reselling UPS services at very good prices, it sounds strange to me that you don't have anything similar. I ship using those services, the tube head cost me €52 fully insured with UPS, from Italy to Uk.

Yes, Italian postal service is something I'd avoid. They carry here packages sent through Royal Mail.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 490
    mbwhite said:
    I'm Italian. I've had amps shipped to me from almost everywhere in Europe, and I'm using the marketplace on this forum as one of my favorite.
    Currently a guy in UK is waiting for a head I've shipped to him using UPS, was fast here in Italy, but then got slowly in Germany and UK. 
    And currently waiting for a Torpedo Live I bought on this forum. Interparcel is a nightmare, trying avoiding it. 
    There are some Italian  website reselling UPS services at very good prices, it sounds strange to me that you don't have anything similar. I ship using those services, the tube head cost me €52 fully insured with UPS, from Italy to Uk.

Yes, Italian postal service is something I'd avoid. They carry here packages sent through Royal Mail.
    Could you let me know which reselling services you use? Mbe?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lukedlb said:

Could you let me know which reselling services you use? Mbe?

I use spedire.com, but as I said there are many of them.
  • I’ve shipped loads of amps to Europe and too and from the USA. I use Transglobal Express who are really great.they get excellent rates from all the major carriers and give a great front end for dealing with often impenetrable organizations. I’ve had no issues with damage on European shipments but recently DHL lost a blackface Vibrolux Reverb coming from the states - luckily they eventually found it. I always pack really carefully and fully insure the shipments. 
  • Oh yes I forgot - I photograph all stages of packing and Upload them to Transglobal express as part of the shipping purchase!
  • I've just received my Torpedo Live sent through Interparcel.
    It was fast and safe, the only issue is that the tracking service is not the best, and lot of details are missing. But I must say that their customer service via webchat is really useful.

• lukedlblukedlb Frets: 490
    mbwhite said:
    I've just received my Torpedo Live sent through Interparcel.
    It was fast and safe, the only issue is that the tracking service is not the best, and lot of details are missing. But I must say that their customer service via webchat is really useful.

Wheelbarrow are you, mb? I’m in Bologna. 
  • I’m in Umbria
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16616
    I just don't get the big drama in the 21st century ......
    All business' send parcels via Courier ,big and small all day every day from Tibet to The Cook Islands and from £1 TO MILLIONS OF £££££s 
    UK to Italy ,all within EU ............c'mon !
    Live dangerously