SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Tasty fuzz clones - Fuzzrite, Vox, Mk1.5, CS Power Boost

bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1401
edited March 2019 in FX £
Motivated seller! Prices are PPG and include UK shipping, stick on a bit more for international. No trades but PM me with offers!

tonnes more pics at the imgur link here - gutshots, back covers, etc.

Toetags Fuzzrite silicon £140 - from a limited run of four (this is 4 of 4). another big box to store your fuzzy, psychey surfy riffs

Super Electric/Jimmy Behan Continental (Vox Italian Tonebender) £100 - absolutely mint other than a bit of loop velcro underneath. SFT 308 transistors

Fuzzdog 18v Power Boost £50 - built in a 1590bb, top jacks. internal charge pump. Masking tape optional! Pic of guts/wiring in the imgur gallery

Mk1.5 Tonebender by Sunday £70 - I bought this from someone on the OSG forum and have never used it! Transistors are an oc139 and an oc140. It's fat, warm, and has a tasteful amount of gain. Has an internal inverter to run off an adaptor. the guts are well tidy

--------------------------

[sold] EFE Black Acid BC109 £150
 - with box, excellent big boy silicon sounds with extra tweakability and more space inside to keep your riff spirits. Not collector-grade mint as it's been on my board, played at gigs, and the box has taken a knock or two. But the fuzziness is intact slayer2 slayer2 slayer2 

[sold]Smallsound/Bigsound Buzzz £150 - the best superfuzz? probably! definitely the most tweakable.

[sold]MIB Guyatone Autowah £50 - from the late 70s/80s I think? 

[sold]£150 - ZVEX Supder Duper 2-in-1. Two SHOs! One into the other! One has a master volume so you can crank it! Has just the right amount of wear to look cool.

SOLD - Throbak Overdrive Boost - Still has original box. Asking £140 (Paypal friends/family) and for that, I'll post it signed for. If you prefer special delivery, we can work that out.

Open to any offers but no trades I'm afraid!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments