SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Rickenbacker Toaster Pickups Wanted!

What's Hot
tele69tele69 Frets: 198
edited February 2016 in Parts £

Hi, has anyone got a pair for sale perchance?

Sincerest thanks!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pmgpmg Frets: 301
  • pmgpmg Frets: 301
    If you do get some can you let me know how they compare and what style of music you are using them for?
  • davedavedavedave Frets: 114
    I know the Creamery and Mojo pickups do versions. They'll be a lot cheaper than genuine ones. Talk to @TheGuitarWeasel first though. He makes cracking pickups. I'll bet he could make you some good ones.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    I've had the Mojo ones and they were spot on (even in a Coronado ahem)

• dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    TBH if it's genuine Rickenbacker ones you're after, you'd probably be better off seeing if there are any for sale on the Ric Resource Forum- you might get a pair for not much more than you'd pay for one over here. 
    The price of Ric parts in the UK is ludicrously high compared to the US... Pick of the Ricks has toasters at $150, as opposed to £145 over here. If you could get some via a RRF member you might avoid HM Customs. But I didn't say that!
  • tele69tele69 Frets: 198
    Bump! :-)