Fulldrive 3 anyone?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• kelvinburnkelvinburn Frets: 156
    Does anyone know what the street price of these is compared to the EQD Pallisades or new Tubescreamer?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigRedOneBigRedOne Frets: 70
    160 for the FD3
  • kelvinburnkelvinburn Frets: 156
    Cheers @BigRedOne My GAS for the EQD Pallisades has gotten the better of me. How much gain does the FD3 have?
  • BigRedOneBigRedOne Frets: 70
    if you have the boost going into the OD, its got loads of gain
  • koss59koss59 Frets: 887
    If anyone is interested I tried a friends yesterday and compared it too a pre MOSFET custom shop model. It can get the same great tones of the pre MOSFET model plus having the separate boost turns it into a great tool. Needless to say I've ordered one and will retire my old ones from my boards.
    Facebook.com/nashvillesounduk/
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3042
    Hmm, interesting as I have an old old pre mosfet FDII that I got off of GG62 that I dearly love but if this new one can get that sound with a clean boost...
  • koss59koss59 Frets: 887
    It worked in a slightly different manner but could get the same tones. My favourite setting on the old ones is comp cut with the drive set at full, on the new one if you had it in comp cut and set the drive at full it was as much gain as the old one having the boost engaged also. The boost side was very nice sounding too and the dynamics knob meant you could even get almost compressor type results from it.
    Facebook.com/nashvillesounduk/
  • MtBMtB Frets: 922
    edited June 2014
    By all accounts (with reference to The Deadringer 2 at Madbean pedals) it looks like the cloners are having their pedals cloned !

"The Deadringer 2 is NOT a Full­Drive™ clone. Rather, it is what I want the Full­Drive™ to be…the version I want to play. The design objective was to use the first Deadringer as a springboard to expand and broaden it into an “ideal” dual channel overdrive. 
    · The first “must” was having an independent boost section that can be used without the  overdrive. This was accomplished via a straight­forward JFET style booster with a tone cut control."