Best big muff pedal?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• @WiresDreamDisasters sounds superb, mate. What drums do you use for that track, please, if you don't mind me asking?

BFD3 using BFD Vintage Recording Techniques.

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Awesome, thank you mate.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31104
    The best Ram's Head I've heard is the Astoria Muff. It's excellent. So too the Vick and the Skreddy P19.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• hahahaha, some lost soul went through all my recent videos and disliked them, pretty much immediately after that Fallout Cloud was posted. Unreal. Whatever floats yer boat I guess. Pretty sad really.

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5199
    Vick Audio ‘73 is awesome, as is the muffroom cloud.... but I find I’m more into Fuzz Faces at the moment..... that’ll change next week 
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    hahahaha, some lost soul went through all my recent videos and disliked them, pretty much immediately after that Fallout Cloud was posted. Unreal. Whatever floats yer boat I guess. Pretty sad really.

I never feel so alive and empowered as when I dislike stuff on the Internet.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6234
    tFB Trader
    hahahaha, some lost soul went through all my recent videos and disliked them, pretty much immediately after that Fallout Cloud was posted. Unreal. Whatever floats yer boat I guess. Pretty sad really.
    Wow, that’s really odd. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Calum13Calum13 Frets: 37
    Thanks everyone,  I’ve decided instead of buying under £100 I’m going to save up a little longer and look out for a used Fallout Cloud because of all the positive feedback it’s getting and that it’s more versatile due to the extra EQ controls.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Calum13 said:
    Thanks everyone,  I’ve decided instead of buying under £100 I’m going to save up a little longer and look out for a used Fallout Cloud because of all the positive feedback it’s getting and that it’s more versatile due to the extra EQ controls.
    I think that is a great decision. The EQ is extremely powerful on the pedal actually, one of my favourite features about it.

Bye!