SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Cheap On-Ear Headphones

What's Hot
Basically I get home and an hour later the baby goes to bed. This results in zero guitar playing. I’ve got a THR10 but need some decent headphones to play then through. Pref open back and with a 1/4 inch jack or adapter. Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3714
    I use AKG K702 in home studio / with Kemper.  Open back, very comfortable and great (neutral) sound.  Just a shade over £100, so not exactly cheap, but well worth it in my opinion.

A word of caution.  Open back headphones, whilst offering the best sound, are not silent.  You’d need to have a closed door between you and the family.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6154
    Got a pair of Sennheiser HD 25 SP’s. Closed backs with 1/4” jack. Very clean, near mint. £28.00 delivered?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Just get some Presonus HD7’s. They are cheap new and sound fantastic. I use mine with my Helix when playing at night. 
  • RockerRocker Frets: 5013
    Superlux HD 681 from Thomann.  Dirt cheap, good sound but can be a little sweaty if worn for a long time.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 776
    Hi ll thanks for the info and advice - @JezWynd that’s a great offer (no idea why it got a lol!) but I’ll try some budget over ear units as suggested and go from there. Thanks again!