talk to me about those yam thr amps.

racefaceec90racefaceec90 Frets: 1032
just remembered them and have been watching a couple of videos on the thr 10 one.are they really as good as the reviews say.am actually thinking about trading my vt 40+ towards one if they are (keeping my boss me 25 multi fx pedal though).

i only play at home btw. 
i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306

Brilliant. I use the THR10.

Looks great, so I'm allowed to keep it in the living room. I play at home a lot more these days having one.

Sounds great, the AUX input works well for playing along to an MP3, and recording from it is dead easy as well.

• exocetexocet Frets: 1989
    edited May 2014
    I've got a THR10C and I really like it as a home practice / recording tool.

Great Cleans / Low Gain and Medium Gain as well. The "Mini amp" mode that is supposedly based on the Dr Z "Mini Z" is fantastic and sounds very much like my Ceriatone Dumble clone.

I use it with Strat's and Tele's and the only thing I'll fault is that there is no foot switch option to switch between the different amp models.

Give it a foot switch and make it 6dB louder and it would be a serious all purpose amp for gigging......if only it was as simple as that :)

• BigBearKrisBigBearKris Frets: 1796
    There are some threads about THRs already.

Brilliant amps - as above - my sits in the lounge too ans it's the first and only one that my girlfriend described as "nice and good looking". I use it for guitar and bass as well as mp3 player. They are really quality sounding for something that small and affordable. By far the best home amp mate. I'd love one that'd be twice the size and power and for home use i wouldn't need anything else. Buy it!
  • mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    Lovely little amps, mine got me playing electric guitar again. Connect a pair to a stereo delay for a wall of hi-fi ambient guitar that fills the room without annoying the neighbours or more importantly family/partner.
  • I have the THR5 and it's excellent.