A new delay from Valhalla

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    OK thanks guys. You are really making me GAS for this... 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22562
    Branshen said:
    Don't fight it. Going with RevPitch today. Tweak the pitch settings, all in real time, it feels like pissing around with an analog guitar pedal. 

• FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    edited April 2019
    Branshen said:
    Don't fight it. Going with RevPitch today. Tweak the pitch settings, all in real time, it feels like pissing around with an analog guitar pedal. 
    Have you tried stacking them? So much fun, and it doesn't cost you any more dosh 
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33958
    Freebird said:
    Branshen said:
    Have you tried stacking them? So much fun, and it doesn't cost you any more dosh 
    Try this:

Set up two auxes and instantiate the plugin and on each aux and set them to the same preset.
    Then change one of the presets just slightly- increase or decrease the time by 1-2%, increase the diffusion but quite a bit then set the send level to both to roughly but not exactly the same.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    octatonic said:
    Freebird said:
    Branshen said:
    Try this:

Set up two auxes and instantiate the plugin and on each aux and set them to the same preset.
    Then change one of the presets just slightly- increase or decrease the time by 1-2%, increase the diffusion but quite a bit then set the send level to both to roughly but not exactly the same.
    Cheers, will do  :)

I've currently got the delay stacked with Valhalla SpaceModulator. There are so many options available when you combine any of the Valhalla plugins together.
    edited April 2019
    Bugfix available that reduces the feedback noise in BBD mode.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33958
    Freebird said:
    Bugfix available that reduces the feedback noise in BBD mode.
    Yes, there was a problem with the compander in the BBD mode- it is fixed now.
  • schrodinger1612schrodinger1612 Frets: 390
    edited April 2019
    I’ll be getting this, am a huge fan of the Valhalla plugs. A handy little tip is to have them all on separate inserts in a DAW template, with front, middle and back settings. If anyone wants a rough idea of how these are set, give us a shout.
    Feedback Thread: https://goo.gl/bquaSD
    I’ll be getting this, am a huge fan of the Valhalla plugs. A handy little tip is to have them all on separate inserts in a DAW template, with front, middle and back settings. If anyone wants a rough idea of how these are set, give us a shout.
    You may as well stick it in here for reference purposes  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom