SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender ’68 Custom Princeton Reverb, as new, £570

What's Hot
JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8828
edited April 2019 in Amps £
You all know what these do.

Got this from @barnstorm of this parish about a month ago, sales ad linkie here, and genuinely thought it would be my 'forever amp'. Until, of course, my faithless cheatin' eyes lit upon @bgmartinsbridge 's spalted work of celestial genius yesterday, which does the Princeton chiming thing to a 't', and I have no use for two of them.

So this is for the chop.  It really is as new, save for a tiny nick in the tolex, pictured on the original ad, which was apparently a factory special relic job.  Comes with original box, packaging, footswitch, cover etc.

Pick up or handover, please: I'm in sunny Barnet but an aficionado of many notorious car park based dogging spots, if that's your bag.

Oh yeah: it's a steal at this price, and if it's not gone by Monday it's going on eBay to take advantage of the £1 listing offer, where the last one went for £675.  You have been warned D

£570 firm.  Don't really want/need anything trade wise, ta.

SOLD

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12458
    Sold mine for £675 on Friday!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8828
    munckee said:
    Sold mine for £675 on Friday!
    I make you much bargain, sir :D
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer