Taylor Swift

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I went to the Reputation stadium show and it was one of the most impressive shows I have seen.
    I think it is fair to say that Fretboard members are not Tay Tay's main demographic. Nevertheless, I think that you will find that in a few weeks you will be humming this single as soon as you wake up. Taylor and her team know about a catchy pop tune.
    Not sure if Max Martin is involved with this one but he is the most successful songwriter after Lennon and McCartney and will likely overtake them soon.

I liked Ryan Adams' version of 1989 but now I wonder if it was produced with the hope of attracting some of Tay Tay's fanbase.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6408
    edited April 2019

I liked Ryan Adams' version of 1989 but now I wonder if it was produced with the hope of attracting some of Tay Tay's fanbase.
    Hardly

Have a look at the cringe inducing interview between Taylor & Ryan.  Ryan's fawning is stomach churning (she's actually pretty good in it).

Good pop Princess IMHO

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • Jeez, artists probably make more money from YouTube these days than actual sales
    Feedback Thread: https://goo.gl/bquaSD
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4952
    This thread needs @bingefeller !

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    edited April 2019
    After some initial scepticism I am now watching the video 5-10 times a day, and I've just gone out and bought her entire back catalogue, but I will never be a real fan.

P.S. Total views are now up to 101 million  o
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    Nitefly said:
    This thread needs @bingefeller !

Thanks!

It's not a bad song, a bit poppier than what I prefer, but the majority of her fans seem to love it, and I see it has broken a Youtube record for most views in a day for a video by a female singer.

The video is super slick and fun to watch, it almost has a K-Pop meets Disney vibe to it.  
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lasermonkeylasermonkey Frets: 1940
    That song was so bad I'd rather saw my ears off with a rusty hacksaw and jam a soldering iron in the resultant, bloody mess than have to listen to it again.

I was expecting it to be dire.
    It was worse.
    My wife asked me to stop singing Wonderwall.
    I said maybe.....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KeThomas91KeThomas91 Frets: 0
    edited July 2019
    I thought this next era would be her downfall back when Reputation came out but people seem to like her again. If the lead single is radio friendly, it'll undoubtedly be huge.
    https://descargartonos.info/pop-musica