Classified listings?

Can I just add a link to my Reverb listing? It’d save me doing it all twice but though I’d check first so I don’t get sent to the naughty corner by the mods! :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8704

Standard text: “We provide a free advertising platform. In return we ask that users provide good quality adverts, and don’t delete content. It’s the content which ensures that theFretBoard is highly rated in google searches, which helps potential buyers find your ad, and also brings new people to the forum. For that to work you have to put a full description and pictures in your thread. Again, our members hesitate over anything which has minimal description, and high value items without pictures.”

Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Can I just add a link to my Reverb listing? It’d save me doing it all twice but though I’d check first so I don’t get sent to the naughty corner by the mods! :)
    Is cut ‘n’ paste really that difficult?
  • BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
    fandango said:
    Is cut ‘n’ paste really that difficult?
    Cant seem to get images from imgur to work on the ipad, just means i have to dust off the laptop. Me being lazy!