SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Origin Cali76 Compact

voxmanjohnvoxmanjohn Frets: 75
Anyone selling ? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1629
    Coda put a used one on their Facebook yesterday at £120

• lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    Origin has officially stopped selling them. Only custom deluxe and the new range from now on. 
  • lukedlb said:
    Origin has officially stopped selling them. Only custom deluxe and the new range from now on. 
    Yes seen that they are discontinuing. Just can’t stretch to the new price.... the by looks of it if they all sell out soon I may have to! #thenewklon

• JohnPerry said:
    Coda put a used one on their Facebook yesterday at £120
    Just missed it! Got sold on Saturday
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1823
    lukedlb said:
    Yes seen that they are discontinuing. Just can’t stretch to the new price.... the by looks of it if they all sell out soon I may have to! #thenewklon
    The new one out sounds great idea but what a price. Cali76 is great compressor though. Love mine. Hope you find one soon 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • lukedlb said:
    The new one out sounds great idea but what a price. Cali76 is great compressor though. Love mine. Hope you find one soon 
    Yeh way out of my price range! If you hear of any cali76 compact for sale. Keep me in mind ;-)