SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Tech 21 Character Series (Leeds or similar)

borntohangborntohang Frets: 196
After a Tech 21 Character to use as a basic drive and/or preamp sound for backline and fly dates. Preferably Leeds but willing to look at Liverpool and British as I realise the Leeds are a rare bird these days. Sheffield based but can collect as I'm all over the country at the moment or willing to pay postage.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KimKim Frets: 31
    I have the tech 21 fender black face model and also the Kingsley ac30 squire tube preamp if your interested in either....
  • borntohangborntohang Frets: 196
    Kim said:
    I have the tech 21 fender black face model and also the Kingsley ac30 squire tube preamp if your interested in either....
    Is that the Blonde? It's not one of the ones I was planning to look at but might be interested at right price if I can't find a Leeds. What kind of price would you be wanting for them? 
  • KimKim Frets: 31
    £120 for the tech 21 Blonde
    £260 Kingsley Squire top boost 
    Thanks @Kim. Kingsley is too rich for my blood but I'll have a think about the Blonde if you aren't in a rush. 
  • freemeatfreemeat Frets: 29
    edited May 2019
    Without trying to derail a sale, the joyo American sound is a clone of the tech 21 blonde that many people think nails the sound of a fender better. There's plenty of comparison videos of them both on YouTube. Hasn't the speaker defeat option of the tech 21, but you can grab them for less than 30 quid second hand. I love mine. They did a clone for most of the tech 21's and while they are all fairly decent, the American sound is the only one they seem to have (accidentally) improved on the original.
    Bump for end of tour fever.