SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Strymon Timeline with Italo De Angelis presets. Flight Time FT-1Y, and Xotic SP comp.

What's Hot
wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 465
edited May 2019 in FX £
Timeline used to belong to Wazmeister, then a nice chap who sold it to me. Presets are 150 on their own. I bought to test it alongside my H9 and my Flight time. Decided to keep the H9 and sell the other two. 

Timeline 300 (same as it cost me) ***(SOLD pending payment)***
Flight Time - 230
Xotic comp - 90

7 quid postage on each except the Xotic, which will be 3 quid.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9714
    These Timeline presets are superb... really really good.
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 4011
    I don't think Mr Angelis loves people selling on his presets, unless his attitude on the matter has changed.
  • wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 465

I think you misread what I said, I'm not selling the presets on separately mate, they are on the machine already, as they were when I bought it. I was saying they would be 150 to buy...on their own, not that I am selling them on their own. Make sense? Nor am I asking for any more money for the Timeline because they are on it. I'm also not going to wipe it, that would be ridiculous. Hope that clears it up. Cheers.

Yeah, what I should have said is "He explicitly instructs people to wipe his presets from any unit prior to selling it". As you have already decided that him wanting payment for his own work is "ridiculous" then you're set.

I've only brought this up because he does great work and I think he deserves to be respected, I'm not the presets police.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Wow, that isn't what I said at all, you completely mischaracterised it to attack me for.....umm....no reason?

First of all I've received this with the presets already on, so I've entered into no agreement with Mr. Angelis.

Second, what people do when they purchase something is their business. I'm sure Mr. Ownhammer doesn't like his IRs being included when someone sells a Kemper or an Axe Fx. I'm sure no musician likes their cd's being sold secondhand. No content creator likes the secondhand market, but sorry, that's how the world works, people sell things second hand. In this case I'm not even selling the presets, they are included on the unit and were paid for originally.

Thirdly, I love how you are attacking and lecturing me about protecting content creators deserving to get paid for doing 'great work' when you are actively trying to buy a King of Tone Clone in another thread on here. If you want to argue with me do it over PM and I will happily engage with you. Please do not continue to spew nonsense on my sale thread or you're just being a troll.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    edited May 2019
    wizbit81 said:

you are actively trying to buy a King of Tone Clone in another thread on here

I thought about it but didn't do it, now I'm just spreading the word and the way.

Look, you didn't buy them from him so you didn't see what he asks of you* (like I said, his attitude may have changed since I purchased his presets for the MPX1), I've let you know and you are free to do as you wish, I've not reported anything, I'm not going to email him and tell him to come here and ask for your post to be removed. If this is an attack them I'm sorry, but the alternative was to ignore it and then I ought to be apologising to him.

*"You and I have invested money, time and resources in this. Please respect your investment and my chance to support my family honestly, providing great tones to everybody out there.
    You can't sell these presets.
    You can't pass them to others in any form or support.
    The presets do NOT follow the machine, in case you sell it. Please reinit the unit before shipping it.
    They stay with you, regardless of whether you use them or not."
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Wow, sanctimonious as well as aggressive. Good trolling. If you seriously wanted to have made a small point you would have politely sent a PM and discussed but you didn't, you steamed in on a public sale post with your initial snotty one, followed up by lines like 'As you have already decided that him wanting payment for his own work is "ridiculous" then you're set.' Which was nothing like what was being said, as I think you well know.
    I pointed out your utter hippocracy and your response comment was pathetic and asymmetric as a comparison.
    I asked you to leave the thread and move to pm and surprise surprise you continued to comment publically.
    You're not a saintly figure spreading the word of Christ, you're a troll. 
    Your behaviour is not not the way to win friends and influence people. Kindly naff off, or pm me and I'm happy to deconstruct your arguments piece by piece there.
    BTW, unit is now sold, presets WILL be on the unit when I send it, thanks for coming.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
    You probably ought to know that I also would download a car.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SeanCSeanC Frets: 4
    I don't think it is reasonable for the creator to expect you to wipe the presets on resale of the Timeline. It would make me think twice about buying from Mr. Angelis if I knew there was no resale value, because Christ knows we all get bored and move gear on eventually.

I bought a H9 on this forum and Eventide support were excellent in helping me transfer the license in order to load the algorithms on to the stompbox.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9714
    prlgmnr said:
    You probably ought to know that I also would download a car.
    To be fair mate, it's poor form (and against forum rules) to diss a sales thread... but I understand your sentiments.

I was the original seller of the Timeline with the presets, and to be fair, Mr Angelis has had more exposure and PR by my ravings on this very forum, on how good the presets are.

I'd recommend that you buy and try some :)
    I didn't intend to 'diss' a sale thread, I wasn't expecting the OP to send me a basket of muffins but was going for something along the lines of "thanks for the heads up, I'll drop his name off the ad".

I have his presets for my MPX-1 so I know the quality level.
    No you weren't, because then you would have done things differently. Latest comment about downloading a car is about as stupid as it gets. Go away please.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8848
    @prlgmnr Please read the Classified rules, especially:

“6. Flag it if you genuinely think that an ad is dodgy or breaks the rules, don't harass the seller on the thread. “

Since the thread has been Flagged by someone the moderators will now consider the question of reselling presets and IRs. This thread remains open for the sale of @wizbit81’s remaining items.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.