SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anyone fancy swapping Analogman Sunfaces? My RCA for your BC183

soma1975soma1975 Frets: 7250
edited May 2019 in FX £

I have the new RCA germanium Sunface which is lovely but thinking to try a silicon version with my new amp and setup so happy to swap for a BC183 version.

I've got the Sunface dial, On/Off fuzz knob and LED options. 
My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 7250
    Anyone?

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • JalfreziJalfrezi Frets: 58
    Foxrox Hot Silicon any good (BC109)
    my trading feedback HERE
    Thanks but after trying a gazillion fuzz faces I only want another Sunface. 

• DominicDominic Frets: 16679
    they are special
    Yep. I've owned about 20 and built like 10 fuzz faces for people both GE and SI and NPN and PNP over the years, and none sound as good as a Sunface. Which I've also had 3 of. 

With such a simple circuit you really are paying for the testing and selection of components as opposed to using whatever comes in a bag off ebay. 

bump