SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD GigRig MIDI 8 Switcher, Plus Boss Chorus and Equalizer, TC Flashback Delay, EHX Cathedral

What's Hot
MolochMoloch Frets: 753
edited August 2019 in FX £
I have officially converted to the modelling dark side, so it's time to sell off these wonderful old school toys. Other than the first you won't need any explanation for what these are.

1. GigRig Midi 8 switcher (£195): One of the best pedal switchers on the market. Incredibly easy to use, with dip switches on every footswitch for each send/return combo, as well as A/B output, volume boost and Midi switching (which I used for switching the channels on my old EVH 5150 III). Just an awesome piece of kit.

2. Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble (£45): It's a chorus pedal. It does chorusy things. And it's a Boss, so it's hard wearing and reliable.

3. Boss GE-7 Equalizer (£45): It's an equaliser. You remember? Edward Woodward? Basically if you mug an old lady it'll shoot you. If you don't mug an old lady though, it'll just fine tune your guitar sound.

4. Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner (£40): It's a tuner. It tells you when you're out of tune and judges you harshly for it. It once told me that I was out of tune, my playing was off-tempo and my haircut was shit. After some tears and a little small cutting I accepted that it was all true. Harsh, but fair.

5. TC Electronics Flashback delay (£75): It makes echoing sounds. When the tuner told me about my hair, the Flashback echoed it for about ten seconds. Bastard. Very good at delay though.

6. EHX Cathedral reverb (£95): A reverb so good that God himself approved it, but at the same time so reliable that unlike other cathedrals, it's safe to leave your kids alone around it. Well, other than that one incident. But we don't talk about that.

7. EHX Silencer noise gate (£40): It makes your guitar less noisy. Sadly doesn't work on children or intimate partners. I've tried.

8. Palmer Pedalbay 80 (£50): A bloody massive, hard-wearing pedal board that all this stuff has been living on, like expensive fleas on a black dog that's made of metal and has velcro and I really haven't thought that simile through. Comes with a durable carry bag.

Items are in Southampton. I can ship, though the weight and size of the pedal board might make that a bit pricey (I haven't checked).

Willing to consider trades against guitars (I have cash to add on top for anything that I fancy). No swaps for other effects or amps, please.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MolochMoloch Frets: 753
    Nuts. Posted in the wrong location. I've asked the admins to move it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27142
    Nuts. Posted in the wrong location. I've asked the admins to move it.
    Done :)
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks!
    Prices updated. Couple of items sold.
    Everything is now sold except for the GigRig Midi 8 pedal switcher. £130 to a Fretboarder.