SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Mackie CR3 Monitors £50

kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1157
edited June 2019 in Studio & Rec £
For sale are my Mackie CR3 monitors. These are in great condition. They consist of one powered speaker and one passive. The powered speaker provides signal to the passive speaker. They are very compact speakers (ideal for sitting on a desk) but pack a good bit of punch with good low end. They sound great for what they are. Only selling as I've upgraded to some Presonus monitors.

These have primarily been used by me for plugging in my Line 6 Helix and more recently my AX8, for general practice and playing at home along to backing tracks etc.

The handy feature with these speakers is you have an aux in and a headphone out on the front of the powered speaker. So you can plug in a laptop or your phone into the aux in and play along to backing tracks. Once the kids are in bed just plug in your headphones and continue to play in silence :-)

I've also used these for mixing audio from my bands live gigs. They arn't ideal for mixing as I wouldn't call them a flat monitor, I did get pleasing results using them though. These are also really nice for general listening to music.

All the original cables and isolation pads will be included.

I still have the original box for these so posting isn't a problem. Let me know if you want them posted and I'll get a quote.

Stock Pictures below:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zv8dqn8ot4rgu0e/AAD2u_5JvkLH8gtNVuClMyuia?dl=0

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom