SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Roger Mayer Kuro Kage Spitfire + Mongoose dual fuzz distortion pedal

parker_knollparker_knoll Frets: 85
edited May 2019 in FX £

BOXED, AS NEW. 

The Kuro Kage is a hard to find and really versatile pedal. It features a Spitfire and a Mongoose in the same housing, running parallel and independent to each other. Each overdrive circuit also has a band control so it can be full range or just controlling a portion of the frequency. According to Roger Mayer the Spitfire is on the highs and the Mongoose is on the lows. The big advantage of this is you can reduce the amount of fuzz on low frequencies, meaning you don't get squashy undefined bass. The mix knob allows you to vary the balance between the two circuits, so it can be 80% Mongoose 20% Spitfire etc. 

I'm  a big fan of Roger Mayer pedals and currently have four of them on my board. However, I just don't really use fuzz so I'm moving this one on. The huge major selling point for me of Roger Mayer gear is the excellent buffer and overall transparency - no tone sucking when or off. This pedal also offers a non-buffered output as well for the die-hards but I always use the buffer as it really is one of the best things about it IMO. 

Pedal housing measures 17cm x 11cm.

Roger Mayer 4644 Drive also for sale - listing coming soon. 

FREE POSTAGE IN UK. Will post worldwide. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom