Hallelujah, sung at a Wedding [by the Priest]

What's Hot
RockerRocker Frets: 5110
This short video features a priest from Tyrrellspass [close to where I live in Co. Westmeath].

Enjoy.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1542
    edited May 2014
    fantastic, i would imagine Tyrrellspass will become popular.
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1542
    well i was drawn in to other vids there and nearly never came back! not that im emotional or anything ahem i think its the pollen.
  • DulcetJonesDulcetJones Frets: 515
    Of all the weddings I've played for nothing like this ever happened!  There were a few where "the brides cousin", or "Uncle Tommy" were to sing a pre-arranged song with my guitar for accompaniment but......I got over most of what I was subjected to with just a few therapy sessions. 

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

• RockerRocker Frets: 5110

JAYJO
    said:
    fantastic, i would imagine Tyrrellspass will become popular.
    Just found out that Fr Kelly is Parish Priest in Oldcastle, Co. Meath.  He hails from Tyrrellspass......
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/meet-meaths-singing-priestour-new-youtube-sensation-30170170.html

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10890
    edited May 2014
    That was brilliant,quite moving.

On a side note there's probably an inappropriate R Kelly joke somewhere there but in the name of good taste I think I shall refrain ;)
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28744
    I seem to be the only person on this wavelength, but I think it's one of the most naffest, most cringeworthy things I've ever seen.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom