SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Custom Shop '52 tele

What's Hot
HPhillipsmusicHPhillipsmusic Frets: 194
edited July 2019 in Guitars £
Hi guys

For sale is my wonderful '52 tele from the Custom Shop. Bought in January 2018 from Coda Music. I'm really going to miss this guitar and hate selling it, as we all do guitars, but this is truly out of necessity rather than falling out of love with it. Handwound 51Nocaster pickups, absolutely stunning!

It was a dream guitar for me, and as soon as I can I'll be trying to find another one like it.

I'll find out more specific spec stuff later today when I check the certificates. But it has a '69 U shape neck which I find really comfortable, it's not as deep as a '52 U, but has nice shoulders. It's set up for 11-50's, plays like an absolute dream and does everything you want a '52 to do, screams on the bridge when required, and is beautiful and warm sounding when clean on the neck pick up. 

It has been gigged and played regularly since I bought it, so has some signs to show that, but given the relic'ing, I think you'd do well to tell the difference between real wear and the original finish. 

More photos available on request, and of course comes with case, all the candy and certificates, a strap etc. 

Im based in Berkhamsted, Herts, but am in N London most weeks if anyone would like to try it.

Bought for £2600, asking for £2100  £2000  £1900 £1850

Edit - It took me a while to remember exactly the name of the neck shape, but as i've amended above, it is a '69 U shape neck.

Many thanks 
H

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments