SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS / FT Line 6 G10 wireless system

LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
Had this about a year and it's been brilliant. No drop outs thanks to it's auto channel selection and battery life is fantastic. The transmitter is only six montgs old, as I had to buy a replacement...when I accidentally stepped on the original one at home. (I think the original could be fixed with judicious use of some skill and a soldering iron, but I'm not clever enough! I will include the other transmitter in the box) 

I've got the box, plug and manual etc, the only thing I've changed is the micro USB cable as they do wear out over time. 

Only changing as I'm now using it on a board, and wanted something that uses 9v instead of having to run a USB lead into my board to power this. 

£80 ono posted, I'll take a bit off if you want to collect/ meet up near Huddersfield. Might trade for interesting pedals or an active speaker.

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments