SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - WTB RYRA KLONE

What's Hot
CastroCastro Frets: 528
edited August 2019 in FX £
Yep!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CastroCastro Frets: 528
    Still looking for a used bargain.
  • Have you considered any other klon klones ?  I had a RYRA before, I've now got an Archer Ikon and I'm very happy with it.  Takes up less space.  I'm not selling it, just throwing an alternative into the mix for you.
    Thanks @satchboogie I've had an Archer and I wasn't impressed. I've had 2 or 3 other makes too that were ok but not good enough to stay on the board.

I have a Tim which I love and a Pettyjohn Chime which is great too, but I'm building a separate board and think I should try the RYRA even if it's just to rule it out.
  • GodlykepowerGodlykepower Frets: 174
    edited July 2019
    Castro said:
    I've had an Archer and I wasn't impressed.

What are you expecting a RYRA to do that an Archer couldn’t?
    I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
  • Castro said:

I have a Tim which I love and a Pettyjohn Chime which is great too, but I'm building a separate board and think I should try the RYRA even if it's just to rule it out.
    The RYRA is good, can't deny that.  But if the Archer didn't deliver then I suspect the RYRA won't either, tonally they're virtually the same in terms of what they do.  Perhaps a klon isn't what you need.  I guess if you get your hands on one you'll find out.  Occasionally I see one pop up on Reverb at a lower price than usual. 
    edited July 2019
    @satchboogie @Godlykepower I'm a guitar lover, I have GAS, there's little or no logic to my wanting a RYRA. The Fretboard would be much quieter without the likes of me haha.
  • I can totally relate. I have bought a lot of gear from gearpage and reverb. I’ve completely changed my pedal line up three times over the past year and half of my guitars. YouTube has cost me a small fortune in GAS for pedals. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom