SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe - SOLD

What's Hot
markvmarkv Frets: 460
edited August 2019 in FX £
 SOLD MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe: classic analogue delay, very useful extra features over the CC, inc. tap tempo, subdivision, bright switch, expression pedal control etc. Lovely sounds, but not quite hitting the mark for me, although I know lots of people love it. Only owned for a couple of months & in immaculate condition, box, no velcro. £170 £160 SOLD

Price is PayPal Friends & Family (i.e. what used to be Gift) and includes second class postage in UK. Add PayPal fees on top if you prefer to go that route.

Trades: interested mainly in reverbs like Flint, Immerse, MXR M300, something with a nice plate reverb, or maybe a Klone like Tumnus or Archer

https://i.imgur.com/g0QmZ8l.jpg

[Note: I had previously sold this pedal but it was then returned, no fault with the pedal or the buyer, who was a complete gent - just one of those things]

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments