SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Hail Satan Fuzz \m/

What's Hot
JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8871
Entertainingly titled Fuzz Pedal, purchased on here about six months ago.  Special limited edition Hail Cannabis model, perfect for Praise and Worship bands, I should imagine.

The left switch does all sorts of engaging muff style fuzz toanz.  The right doesn't seem to do much at all; having poked around on this forum it seems that this one has been passed around here and others have had the same issue...  Probably a simple fix (new switch?) for anyone that knows what they're doing. 

Anyroadup, in view of that £75 posted.

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 888
    edited June 2019
    Hi not sure but this might my old pedal. If so both sides work. One is low volume in comparison to the other. Both on engage the lights and a aggressive tone. The other is more muff like and is a good fuzz. Someone said maybe the a wire was touching the body or something because I couldn't hear much, I moved them around a bit and not sure if it did anything. But when I next fired up I increased the volume on that one side and it sounds great. I pretty much only used that setting. So have a play. It was gigged and never failed

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8871
    edited June 2019
    Hi not sure but this might my old pedal. If so both sides work. One is low volume in comparison to the other. Both on engage the lights and a aggressive tone. The other is more muff like and is a good fuzz. Someone said maybe the a wire was touching the body or something because I couldn't hear much, I moved them around a bit and not sure if it did anything. But when I next fired up I increased the volume on that one side and it sounds great. I pretty much only used that setting. So have a play. It was gigged and never failed
    Looking back over old posts I’m sure this must be your old one, as according to the Abominable guy he only made 4 in this finish. Thanks for your advice: Will have a play...
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Necro bump for fuzz fans.

And, I suppose, Satanists :naughty: 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Trade option for a decent compressor...
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer