SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Rickenbacker 620 Ruby Red

JamesSGBrownJamesSGBrown Frets: 234
edited July 2019 in Guitars £

This thing is gorgeous and plays incredibly but doesn't fit what I'm doing quite as hoped, and is too lovely to have not being used as it deserves!

It is in almost immaculate condition- there is one small dink on the lower horn that happened in the shop before I had it. Other than that it is flawless and plays so, so well. New set of Ernie Ball 10's on. Includes all case candy etc. Ruby Red has now been discontinued so this is quite the desirable shade.

I am interested in trades- primarily Fender Tele's or offsets. Ideally I am after a 70's Fender Mustang but will consider other high end Fenders or Japanese with cash my way. Collection from Brum/Wolves or I can arrange shipping at the buyer's expense.

I'm valuing at circa £1,100 EDIT: Withdrawn

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Lush 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Amazing! I’ve been looking To trade my Ric 330 for a 620 for a while. Doesn’t seem like the trade you want but let me know if you’re at least interested 
  • JamesSGBrownJamesSGBrown Frets: 234
    Amazing! I’ve been looking To trade my Ric 330 for a 620 for a while. Doesn’t seem like the trade you want but let me know if you’re at least interested 
    Ah man if it was a 360 maybe, but 330's make me look silly haha