SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: (long shot) Origin Effects Revival Drive and Cali 76 Compressor

GodlykepowerGodlykepower Frets: 174
edited July 2019 in FX £
Anything about before I order them new?
I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GodlykepowerGodlykepower Frets: 174
    Edited to add the compressor to the title.
    I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
  • Coda Music just got a Cali 76 in 2nd hand, announced on their facebook page, might not be on the site yet but keep your eye out.
    Coda Music just got a Cali 76 in 2nd hand, announced on their facebook page, might not be on the site yet but keep your eye out.
    Nice one. Cheers for the heads up!
    It was just listed, so I bought it.