SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS / FT Eastman T184mx (ES 339 size), Tokai Love Rock LS60GT, G&L Bluesboy and G&L S500

What's Hot
TADodgerTADodger Frets: 211
edited August 2019 in Guitars £
Trying to rationalise the collection a little, so FS/FT are:

Eastman T184MX semi hollow, with SD 59's, in pretty perfect condition with hardcore and all original bits and pieces. superb semi hollow mid size for £1150.00

https://i.imgur.com/T7U3gDs.jpg

Tokai 1981 LS 60 Love Rock Goldtop. Good overall condition, non original hardcase. wonderful gold top goodness at £1000.00

https://i.imgur.com/RHp7nlu.jpg?1

Plus, two G&L's that I can't get to right now as they are buried at the back of the storage room while the building work gets finished. I will dig them out to photograph if anyone wants a specific picture, but both are Tributes which means pretty much standard finishes and both in excellent condition owned by me from new. Guitar only, no cases.

1. S500 Tribute, the with the chrome knurled control knobs and push/pull for neck / bridge PU 3TS with red tort guard, MFD Pickups  and rosewood fretboard. Really good alternative Strat style for £300.00

2. Bluesboy S/H Tribute in trans orange with maple (with a little birdseye marking) fretboard, with MFD bridge and G&L HB neck pickups. Light and versatile at £375.00

Also have a Vox AV30 in the storage room, again in very good, undamaged condition. Described by Vox as an analogue modelling amp, it has 2 12AX7 tubes with a range of built in tones, clean, crunch, overdrive and high gain, plus modulation, delay and reverb. A great value useful amp for home or small gigs, thats not too heavy  (12kg ish) for a bargain £175.00

For trades, the idea is to slim the collection, but I could be interested in a Tweed style amp, or a light weight Tele.

Located in Rugby, Warwickshire and prefer collection as I'm not particularly mobile right now!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tony99tony99 Frets: 7221
    that goldie's a beast!!
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • TADodgerTADodger Frets: 211
    That it is!
  • misterpetemisterpete Frets: 36
    What colour is the s500? 
    @misterpete - it is 3 tone sunburst with a dark red tort pickguard. It has the push pull pot for p/u splitting rather than the micro switch. 

Will try try to dig it out today and snap a picture.
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4700
    That Eastman  <3
    @mikeyrob73 - it is a beauty, but I find that I don’t play it as much as my B&G these days.

It is a very well made guitar with carved solid top and back and a smallish internal block making it quite resonant and light.

edited July 2019
    For those that have asked to see photos of the two G&Ls. Couldn't resist a play on them and it reminded me what a great guitar these Tributes are at the price, even if they need new strings!

https://i.imgur.com/nwXdMP1.jpg
    edited July 2019
    and a couple more of the Tokai as requested.

https://i.imgur.com/cWG0rED.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/p4apVvi.jpg
    Self doubting, just played the Bluesboy and the Eastman and they are both great guitars type bump!
  • BluesyDaveBluesyDave Frets: 421
    The Eastman is bloody lovely.
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
    Thanks @BluesyDave ;
    Slightly forgot about this burmp. Open to offers.
    Ickle bank holiday bumple. 
  • melodmelod Frets: 136
    Isn’t the t184mx a fully hollow and just over 14” wide? I am a bit confused by the description.
    @melod ;The t184mx has a few individual mahogany blocks glued between the top and back in places along the line of the bridge / tail etc, so for me describing it as fully hollow seems incorrect. Granted is more hollow than, say, a full block from neck joint to tail.

The body is 14" wide so smaller than, say, an ES-335, which, I think, is 16.5" wide?
  • melodmelod Frets: 136
    TADodger said:
    @melod ;The t184mx has a few individual mahogany blocks glued between the top and back in places along the line of the bridge / tail etc, so for me describing it as fully hollow seems incorrect. Granted is more hollow than, say, a full block from neck joint to tail.

The body is 14" wide so smaller than, say, an ES-335, which, I think, is 16.5" wide?
    Thank you ! 
    melod said:
    TADodger said:

Thank you ! 
    No problem. Actually on reviewing the original post it is probably the title that is confusing as I have mistyped it as 330 size instead of 339 size.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Help me cut back on my guitars Bump
  • pm sent
  • USA G&L ASAT Special to trade on the Tokai? Absolutely killer guitar. Lightweight  swamp ash.