SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD '97 PRS NLA

What's Hot
wrinkleygitwrinkleygit Frets: 270
edited July 2019 in Guitars £
Bought this a couple of years ago & sadly it hasn't had the use I'd hoped for, these days I'm playing more acoustic gtr or bass. This has had 2 previous owners & has spent most of its life unplayed & as such its as close to mint as you will ever find, the pics speak for themselves. I'm feeling the need for a short scale bass in my life, the holy grail would be an EB-3 or similar, idealy a straight swap would be good but I will put a trade value of £1400 on this, can meet up for a trade any where close to SW England, if you want to make an offer it would have to be cash only & again I might be able to arrange a meet, all case candy present . https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a60sdsagomjy5nk/AAAgBbKN5Ed60SFF2sg8gEjra?dl=0
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wrinkleygitwrinkleygit Frets: 270
    In response to some queries, hang tag shows date as 5/25/97, pickups are HFS & Vintage Bass, colour is Cherry Sunburst.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • wrinkleygitwrinkleygit Frets: 270
    Sold locally off forum 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom