SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD: ThorpyFX pedals - Fallout Cloud v2, Warthog v2, Fat General

What's Hot
MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1571
edited July 2019 in FX £
All of these ThorpyFX pedals are all in excellent condition, with box and extras. Price includes UK tracked shipping.

- Fat General (£139) (SOLD)
- Warthog v2 (SOLD)
- Fallout Cloud v2 (£139) (SOLD)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1571
    The Warthog has sold, the Fallout Cloud & Fat General still available. 
  • voxmanjohnvoxmanjohn Frets: 75
    Pm on its way
    Fallout Cloud has now sold, thanks for all those who waited patiently on the list... 
  • victorludorumvictorludorum Frets: 1084
    Sorry the barge in on this, but have you seen this?:
    It might be the reason that the Fat General is sticking around. Apologies if you already knew about Thorpy's clearance.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Fat General SOLD! ALL SOLD!

Have to add that Adrian contacted me to ask if everything was OK. Rest assured, his stuff is fantastic and I was trying the whole range to see what works for my tastes & rig best. Still own a Fat General (had two!), a Dane, Peacekeeper and Gunshot...these ones aren't going anywhere!
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1823
    Fat General SOLD! ALL SOLD!

Have to add that Adrian contacted me to ask if everything was OK. Rest assured, his stuff is fantastic and I was trying the whole range to see what works for my tastes & rig best. Still own a Fat General (had two!), a Dane, Peacekeeper and Gunshot...these ones aren't going anywhere!
    Warthog and my peacekeeper are amazing pedals. They won’t be leaving my board soon :)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/