SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Ibanez S470 metallic purple/violet with Gator hard case, £200 ono delivered

xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
edited July 2019 in Guitars £
Selling on behalf of my girlfriend, who no longer plays. I recorded a demo video for Facebook here.

Many more detailed photos here.

Entirely stock and original apart from the strap buttons, which are black locking Schaller types. ZR trem with ZPS2 stability system (bit like a Tremsetter) has extremely good return to pitch. Minor fretwear but the frets are enormous (I think there's more metal per fret than there is on an entire neck of a vintage Strat) so this is not a problem. 

Very good condition. On the upper edge of the body the wood is just barely beginning to show through (shown in this picture), and a patch of the satin finish has gone glossy from elbow rubbing (I was unable to photograph this). There some tarnishing on the knobs and pickup surrounds. I can't find any dents or chips. Sounds great. 

Comes with a well used but still solid Gator hard case. 

Looking for £200 ono delivered in the UK, SOLD on eBay.
My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6169
    That’s a great little demo. 

I have no need or ability to make those noises but still very tempted. I know it’ll be a great instrument and looks like loads of fun. 
  • Paul7926Paul7926 Frets: 227
    placing marker here in anticipation of pics arriving.  Been contemplating Ibanez recently so I'm off to dig up some specs on the beast.
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3625
    In my opinion this is the best double locking trem that Ibanez has done. GLWTS
  • xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
    Getting quite a lot of interest in this. Have I under priced it? 

Full image gallery here (@Paul7926)https://imgur.com/a/MpuvxLK

I'll get to embedding a couple now. 
    My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.