SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Carr Sportsman 12" - Custom Colour - Truly Brilliant Amp SOLD

WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10090
edited May 2014 in Amps £
This is one of those sales.

The ones that you do not want to make.

For sale, my beloved Carr Sportsman. Purchased around 6 months ago from Doug at Coda Music. This was the result of a 3 year search for the best Fender Princeton BF style amp, with glorious cleans and the ability to have some clipped Fender OD.

There is NO better amp at this, imho. Except... my new Jim Kelley Reverb. New in at £3300. Ridiculous money, I know. But man...

I'll played this live, and it is the only amp I've EVER used that needs no pedals. Sweet cleans. Magnificent Carr Reverb.

Then, adjust the mids, and up the 'headroom' knob. This is the Carr secret. Incredible.

Light enough to carry, with original box, fully tested tubes, lovingly doted on.I'll be really happy if this doesn't sell, and my Nik Hiber Krauster II does (which I'm about to advertise).

I'm based in Wolverhampton, but travel around a bit. Buy with confidence. Lovely condition.

I'm not sure how to price this. £1899 new at Coda. 

I like £1250 (PPG) but I'm open to offers.

Loads more photos here ! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments