SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus, mint condition, original box/leads.

gibbo666gibbo666 Frets: 24
edited July 2019 in FX £

I bought this fantastic noiseless power unit a couple of years ago in perfect second-hand condition, and have used it on my studio pedal board (I’ve never taken it outside the house) and it works perfectly. Still in fantastic condition, with original box, and all the leads (see below for details), and some, probably all, of the original case candy.

The thing is, I now have three Strymon pedals (with more of the same on the horizon), and they pull a lot of power, and need something more dedicated to them. So, I have just bought a Strymon Zuma power unit, to cope with them and my other pedals. Works great.

And so, this great Voodoo Lab unit is, sadly, no longer needed (unless I get round to organizing a second board).

New, the cheapest I can find this on-line is £157 (Amazon), so grab a bargain.

I have it on Reverb for £125, and Gumtree for £120, but I’m happy to offer it on TFB for £110 PPG/bank transfer, plus £5 if you want it posted.

After a few years doing a variety of deals on this site I still haven’t worked out how to put photos up on TFB, but if you send me your email address I’ll be happy to send them to you (if you know of a simple ‘how to put photos on TFB’ link I’d be happy to read it and post the photos properly).

The package includes the original 11 leads:

5.5 x 2.1mm right angle barrel connectors (6)

5.5 x 2.1mm straight barrel connectors (2)

5.5 x 2.5mm “red” barrel for L6 (1)

3.5mm mini plug for vintage MXR or Electro-Harmonix (1)

9V battery snap for pedals without a power jack (1)

Cheers!

Clive,

Oxfordshire.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments