SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Chase Bliss RKM, ProAnalog Manticore - Both SOLD

WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9717
edited July 2019 in FX £
Why sell thse GREAT pedals ?

My old BMW is about to die, big bills looming and I need to some cash fast to buy a much newer Audi. Basically, I need to raise some funds to allow the accountant (the wife) to sanction the requried extra £7000... simple as.

This is a very very reluctant sale. I just need to see what will sell quickly, and whats left of my pedals are the cream, imho.

1.) Chase Bliss RKM Analogue Delay

So, I've gone all Chase Bliss lately, and this is THE best analogue delay I've owned. 
Right from the outset, I can tell you its my birthday this month and the comsiderable Amazon vouchers I'll accrue will br going towards a brand new one of these.

It is superb.

Original box and candy and velcro attached.

There are a few usuer marks and scratches, as happens with these shiny finishes.

£329 ppg NOW £299 ppg !!!!

- which is dirt cheap for one of these. This includes next day fully insured Special Delivery.

Not looking for trades but very open to sensible offers.I need some cash fast !!

Cheers. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments