SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

G-labs GCS-3 FX switcher/Power(er) ....

What's Hot
Hi all,
only got this last week but alas i'm a neanderthal so i'm gonna stick to smashing pedals with my calloused knuckles. 
It's from the clever chaps in Poland at Glabs - its a 6 Loop pedal switcher that has several power outlets for your pedals, tuner out, switchable buffer,midi and remote switching for amp channels.

This will explain it better than I ever could...

http://www.glab.com.pl/index.php/en/products/switching-systems/guitar-system-controller-gsc-2

Its version Gcs-3 (The metal switches one).

It has velcro on the back, comes in the original box but with a manual I printed from the website. Also has a breakout magic dingus box with a power cable and a midi port on it that i have no idea what it does. Has the applicable midi cable and extra power cable. Only issue with the unit is the power cable has been repaired at some point . . It's all taped up but is rock solid.
I'll throw in the power daisy chains and midi cables that I have..
A fantastic unit in fairness if you have any interest in figuring it out, which i dont. 

The word "impulse buy" springs to mind.

Anyways, i'll never recoup what I paid for it so i'm looking for £135 posted tot he UK for it.
(Worth it alone for the isolated power outs and amp switching!)

Im away with work until friday morning so I will stick up some photos then.
Any questions please belt away folks, thanks!
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I’ll take this please! I’ll send you some details
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Currently on hold pending the usual!
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom