SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Atomic Amplifier 12 & IR & Patches, TC Elect. Nova, Lazy J Cruiser Deuce, & more...

glt56glt56 Frets: 209
edited August 2019 in FX £
Atomic Amplifier 12 & IR & Patches   in excellent condition with no issues at all.   £420 ono.  NOW SOLD!
includes masses of Ownhammer and Celestion IR's, and loadsa patches too. 

TC Electronic Nova with extra Digitech FS3X footswitch 
also in excellent condition.   Complete with original box.  NOW SOLD!

Lazy J Cruiser Deuce
 in good working condition with no issues.  £200 ono.  NOW SOLD!!

Tech 21 USA Fly Rig 5
multi effects, barely used.  £150 ono. NOW SOLD!!

Tech 21 NYC SansAmp TRI-AC
original classic, Mint boxed £100 ono  NOW SOLD!!

AMT Electronics SS-11A (Classic) 3-Channel Dual Tube Valve Preamp
never been out of my front room! Mint boxed £185 ono. 

Boss ME50 bit of a blast from the past but still in good working condition. A great multi-effects for buttons!  £85 ono.  NOW SOLD!!

Not sure which boxes I still have, (if any!), I'll have a root around.  All items come with power supplies if required.

All the items are in very good condition with bearly a mark on any of them, and all work perfectly!  I'm having a pedal clear out to welcome either a Helix or Kemper Floorboard into the fold... not sure which yet!  Neither... bought a Headrush and lovin' it!

All pedals available for test & collection (with a free brew thrown in too!) from my home in Chester or my work address near Manchester Airport - posting also available at buyers expense.  Cheers!  Payment by PPG or Bank transfer please.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments